I have been busy with projects with deadlines, now all of those deadlines have passed. Going forward, I am going to try to avoid projects with deadlines. In any case, I spent some time playing this weekend. While I was making the blue quilt I just finished I did some ender leader work. I am starting a red, pink and green quilt with funky squares. I went through my tiny scraps for more squares and made these red squares to go with the blue ones:
I have a surprising amount done.
I also made another kit:
It will be a long sleeve t-shirt. I was shy about a quarter inch for the front and the back panels, so I will add a thin strip in the front.